- We offer you first-class e-learning with www.onlinelanguages.cz
- Tool for practising language skills and knowledge.
- 6 world languages, general and professional courses.
- If you need e-learning with specific content (focused on a particular area), we will be happy to prepare it for you.
- 1 year of teaching = more than 100 hours of instruction and practice, and over 1 200 new words and phrases.
- E-learning is an interactive option for self study, but we recommend it as a complementary tool in addition to conventional study with a teacher and not as a separate product.
Teaching via Skype
- If you are short of time or you travel a lot, we are happy to prepare lessons for you via Skype.
- If you miss your lesson or you cannot attend in person, you and your teacher can have the lesson via Skype instead.
Independent audit, recruitment testing
- We offer our clients independent employee or candidate testing in the recruitment process.
- A standard part of the testing involves a language test and a personal interview in the given language in order to comprehensively test both active and passive language skills.
- The results according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are supplemented with a written commentary and recommendations for future studies.
- Fast, economical and flexible solutions.
- We are certified to prepare students for the University of Cambridge ESOL exams.
- We offer preparation courses for exams which prepare you for your chosen test, and the lessons include practice (mock) tests.
- We arrange all the registration paperwork for most international tests for our students.
95% student success rate in 2017
Cross culture training
- Differences between various cultures and nations for those moving abroad, including to Poland.
- Personalised courses compare the cultures, communication, customs and environments of the relevant countries.
- This type of course is primarily used by multinational corporations and Polish firms that do a great deal of business in foreign markets.